Undoubtedly the CA final course is very tough to crack. Every year students appear for the CA final exam two times. In May 2022 CA final exam will be held. After the registration process, students need to fill the exam form. However, after that, students get they admit cards from ICAI official website. Additionally, a student can upload the CA final admit card by following simple steps. Often Hall tickets for CA final exams are out before 14 days of the exam.
However, a student cannot appear for the CA final exams without the Hall ticket. Moreover, to appear CA final exam, you must carry the CA final exam hall ticket. Although students get the direct link to download the admit card from the official website of ICAI. You will get all the information about the CA final exam on the admit card. Here, you will get all the CA final admit card information below.
Let’s know about the CA final exam dates.
CA Final Admit Card May 2022- Dates
However, the CA final exam in May 2022 registration process is going on. The last date for the CA final registration is Jan 1, 2022. After that, the exam forms are available from April 2022. After that, students get the admit cards 14 days before the exam. Moreover, the examination date declares in Feb 2022. Next, the students can get admit cards from April 2022 for CA final exam in May 2022.
Moreover, students get the exam dates, time, and exam centre information on the admit card. Let’s know how to download CA final admit card below.
Steps to download CA Final Admit Card
Generally admit card is very necessary for CA final exam in May 2022. You can easily upload your admit card from the ICAI official website by following simple steps. Here you get the step-wise guide to upload your CA final exam May 2022 admit card below.
- First, visit the official website of ICAI.
- After that login yourself to your dashboard.
- After logging in, you will get a link to upload your admit card. Then you have to click on that link.
- After that, it will show your CRO number, name, and exam on the screen.
- Next, you must click the download button to upload your admit card.
- After that, you can take the printout of the admit card and save it for the future.
- However, you can download your admit card a maximum of three times from the official website of ICAI.
By following the above steps, you can get your admit card easily. However, the admit card carries all the information about the exam. Additionally, you will get your name, roll no, centre name, examination date, and additional information about the exam. Without the admit card, you will not be able to attend the CA final exam in May 2022.
What to do if my photo/sign is missing?
Sometimes aspirants found they’re admit card without a photo/sign in it. However, it is not a big deal. The admit card without a photo/sign is still valuable. If you get the CA final admit card without a photo or sign, you must follow the below step.
- You must paste the photo and sign on the provided space.
- After that, you need to attest the admit card by an institute member.
- However, ensure the member’s name, membership number, official stamp, and sign attested with the admit card.
- After that, students can attend the exam with the admit card and attested copy.
- However, students must keep a Xerox of the admit card and attested copy because the authorities will keep the original one.
ICAI Helpdesk Details
Moreover, ICAI provides many facilities to CA aspirants. There is a helpline desk has been established for the students. If students have any queries about the examination matter and admit card, they can use the ICAI helpdesk. Here is the detailed information about the helpline desk of the ICAI examination centre below.
|Telephone Numbers(STD Code: 0120)
|Exam Department / Exam Helpline
|3989398, 3054851, 3054852, 3054853
|Common Proficiency Test (CPT)
|Professional Competence Examination (PCE)
|Integrated Professional Competence Examination (IPCE)
One important note the helpline desk operates from 10.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. during the working days.
What to Carry along with Admit Card?
However, students must carry the below things along with the hall ticket for their CA final exam in May 2022.
- Usually, it is mandatory to carry a face mask for covid19. Gloves are Optional.
- Next, take a personal small hand sanitiser.
- However, you can also make a transparent water bottle.
- After that, take all the exam-related documents, calculators, and other stationery items.
- Additionally, take your photo id card. Such as an addhar card, voter Id, driving license, or passport.
- You must take two passport-sized photos if your admit card has no photograph.
What after CA Final Admit Card Dec 2021
After downloading CA final admit card, you will get detailed information about the exam. After having a hall ticket, you have only two to three weeks for CA final exam. However, at this time, you need to study hard for better results. Always keep the focus on revision sessions and also attend the mock test papers to enhance your knowledge about the CA final exam.
Moreover, practice the problematic papers and also solve the previous year’s papers for better knowledge. Revision is most important for theory papers, so that revise the theory papers again and again. All the above tips will help you secure a good rank and clear all the CA final exam papers.
Finally, the CA final admit card is essential to attend the exam. But if you get any error in your admits card, you can easily solve it through ICAI official website. So that before attending the CA final exam, keep all the documents ready and appear for the exam without any problem. In the end, you focus on your study to secure good marks in the CA final exam.