With all the work and daily routines cramped up in a tight schedule, it is difficult for people to maintain their health. This is the main reason why people are facing so many health problems today. Reproductive health of the people is also being affected by the people.
Men and women both are facing these due to many problems such as environmental problems, physical work, mental stress, and many others, etc. Therefore, it is advised to people get regular health checkups. One of the major problems that males are facing today is some or the other type of prostate problems. But there are many top prostate doctor in Miramar available who could help them to treat their problem.
What is a prostate gland
- The prostate gland is one of the glands in the male reproductive tractive tract. It is present just below the base of the urinary bladder and adds alkaline fluid to the semen through the urinary tract.
- The alkaline fluid produced by the prostate gland provides nourishment for sperm maturation and motility when they are released in the semen. This alkaline fluid is also used to neutralize the acidic environment in the female reproductive tract so that the sperm can enter for fertilization.
Types of prostate problems
The majority of the problems are the result of aging and hard physical work but they can occur without them also. However, that is not the case most of the time. But most of these diseases are curable if they are treated by a top prostate doctor.
Even there are cases where the problems are sometimes temporary and with some precautions, they can be avoided while there are some cases that need the immediate attention of a specialist. There are three main types of prostate problems which are inflammation of the prostate gland, extra growth of the prostate gland (non-cancerous), and prostate cancer.
- Prostatitis is also known as the inflammation of the prostate. It can occur in all ages but is common among younger males. These may be either bacterial inflammation or Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome (CPPS).
- The bacterial inflammation can be caused due to the activity of some type of bacteria. It is easy to treat. The drugs can reach the prostate and can stop the activity of the bacteria by killing them or stopping their growth and the pain and inflammation are reduced.
- CPPS is one of the most common types of inflammation but the cause of it is difficult to find which makes it difficult to treat. There may be many causes such as bacterial infection, irritation due to the use of some chemicals, sexual abuse, etc. Therefore, a top prostate doctor first tries to find the symptoms and then treat the condition.
Non-cancerous enlargement of the prostate gland
- Also known as Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia is a condition in which the size of the prostate gland increases which creates pressure on the urethra leading to a blockage of the urinary tract. However, this condition can be triaged with mild medication that works on the area and reduces the enlargement of the gland.
- It generally occurs in males above the age of 50 years. It is one of the most serious conditions and if not treated at the right time, it can be fatal to the person. In this condition, the best treatment is to surgically remove the gland or the portion of the gland with the tumor cells.
Therefore, it is very important to get routine laddecheckups and get the necessary treatment at the right time.