Video is one of the fastest-growing forms of online marketing content today, and for good reason. Consumers are four times more likely to watch a movie than read about a product.
With an estimated $ 20 billion spent on video marketing companies will be producing more video content than ever before. While this pays homage to the growing popularity of this medium, here are a few facts to note:
As the amount of video marketing Link from company’s increases, it’s potential to grab viewers’ attention decreases. Differentiation becomes more difficult.
If people passively watch a video and leave without taking any action, what is the conversion?
Aside from basic audience statistics, what can we learn about our viewers through their participation in our films?
Technology has evolved to deliver highly personalized content to almost every online touchpoint (websites, emails, ads, etc.). So why are videos still in the dust? One size fits all films need to evolve.
The good news is that this evolution is already happening in the form of interactive post videos. It’s a newer, smarter form of video marketing that breaks down barriers and allows viewers to really have an impact on next steps. In this way, interactive post video turns passive viewers into active participants who engage, chat, and leave the video with a lasting memory of the experience.
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg; much more can be achieved with interactive post video.
What exactly is and how does it work? Here’s an interactive post video that explains everything:
IKEA, Philips, Unilever, Deloitte, Maybelline New York, BMW and many other brands have already started using Interactive post Video in their marketing activities. However, IT-enabled innovations often require large budgets, so they are only available to large companies with large wallets.
For this reason, Dot has developed a new online tool that delivers interactive post videos to any company with a higher level of ambition and a little creativity. Marketers can now turn any standard video into a rich, interactive post-experience without the need for coding skills or IT assistance. Sounds pretty good, doesn’t it?
Here you can do with a dot:
Ask questions during the movie and customize video content in real-time based on the answers
- Increase your conversion by placing “hotspots” (or “tags”) on functions in your video that provide more detailed information (e.g. products or functions) and lead directly to your website or online shop
- Capture leads and eligibility – embed newsletter registration forms, consent forms, or competition entry forms directly into your video
- Gather more accurate data about your audience – find out exactly what they clicked, what video content they’re most interested in, what they’ll answer your questions, and even who they are (using consent forms).
- Connect to social media by adding “Like”, “Share”, “Tweet” and Comment feeds to your video
- Entertain your audience with fun games, quizzes, personality tests, and competitions – all seamlessly integrated into your video!