Dads are traditionally difficult to buy for. Usually they say they don’t need or want anything, but everyone knows when you give them just the right gift, their eyes light up! There are a number of different categories of gifts to choose from when selecting your father’s day gift, so stay true to the activities he likes to engage in, and what you know will really win him over.
- Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker. Now Dad can make everyone breakfast quickly, easily and in style! Build custom sandwiches with this handy dandy machine. There’s room for your choice of meats, eggs, cheese, and of course, bread (which is always optional). Similar to the idea of a Panini maker, it’s also easy to clean (which Mom will love!)
- NFL Deluxe Grill Cover. A product of Rico Industries, this cover is vinyl padded and forever rooting for Dad’s favorite team! All NFL teams are represented with coordinating colors and logos. It’s compatible with most of the popular gas grill brands including Holland, JennAir, Kenmore and Char Broil. It also comes with Velcro strips and padded handles to keep it secure on windy days.
- Host Freeze Beer Glasses. These 16 oz. glasses are just what Dad needs on game day. This set of two plastic tumblers is insulated with cooling gel. All Dad has to do is put the glasses in the freezer for at least two hours before using and it will keep beverages at the ideal temperature.
- Egift Cards. These make a great gift because they are super convenient and are available at a multitude of online stores such as Home Depot, Apple, WalMart, and more. eGift cards can be sent instantly via text or email, making them super secure, as well. A gift Dad will be able to use on nearly anything his heart desires on his special day.
- Man Crates Bacon Jerkygram. The truth is bacon is like a magic elixir that can cure everything – well, at least for the taste buds. And this bacon jerkygram makes a great gift for a guy who is difficult to buy for but wants to be surprised. This isn’t like sitting down to breakfast and crunching on some bacon, it’s bacon jerky, and it’s sweet, and spicy and as per the reviews, pure deliciousness.
- iFox Bluetooth Shower Speaker. Does Dad really want to be a rock star? Now he can be – in the shower! This speaker is certified waterproof and is easily paired with Bluetooth devices. He can take it out with him to the pool, the lake or pretty much anywhere for great sound and 10 hours of use between charges.
- Adidas Golf Sun Hat. Summer is coming and the sun will be bright – and blinding – overhead. This wide brimmed hat comes with a removable draw cord with stopper so he won’t be likely to forget it somewhere or have it blow off his head in a gust of wind. Help Dad stay safe against harmful UV rays and look stylish while doing it.
- Ambient WiFi Smart Weather Station. Is there a little bit of nerd in Dad? This brilliant device will allow him to monitor weather conditions at his home and backyard with large, easy to read color displays. Sensors measure temperature, rainfall, UV and solar radiation (so he’ll know if he should take his hat!) humidity, wind speed and direction.
- Homebrewing Starter Kit by Northern Brewer. This kit includes everything Dad needs to brew real, authentic craft beer in his own home. Kama Citra Session IPA is a cross between West Coast IPA and American Pale Ale, a decadent beer that is highly flavorful and easy going down.
- Casper Glow Light. Does your Dad have a difficult time getting to sleep? While most lights keep sleep at bay, this glow light is soft enough and self-dimming to lull Dad into a peaceful, deeper sleep. There’s even an app available to use with it to manage the settings and schedule a wake up time. The app isn’t necessary to use with the light.
- Titleist 2020 AVX Personalized Golf Balls. It just wouldn’t be Father’s Day without Dad getting golf balls for his season on the green. Customize them with Dad’s nickname or anything you’d like to make them truly his.
We often overlook how much Dads do for us, and Father’s Day provides us all with the opportunity to show gratitude and offer a gift as token of our love and appreciation. Take the reins from Dad and grill up some veggies or a steak or two (if he’ll let you!) and make the day one for the history books.